Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Rhymes

“Random Rhymes"
By:  Adrian R. Elias and Edwin Calvo

Baby, listen to me, I just wanna tell you how I feel.
After all, you already know, I always keep it real.
Fuck all those dudes that talk to you and try to get it in.
I know that you're better than that, I know you won't give in,
But baby,
I'm madly in love with you,
I'm sad that I can't have you;
I got scars and some black and blues.
Remind me of the times that you
Never lied just told me truth;
Just give me one chance with you.
I solemnly promise that I will always try
To do what is right, by this word I will die.
Should I say it one more time?
Yes, for you, I would die.
To be your man, to me would mean the world.
Fuck it! Please understand, I still want you as my girl...

Cough! Cough!
Coughing up blood because
I simply don't know when enough is enough.
I keep, keep,
Keep on needing to bleed,
I come back to this pain like it is what I need.
Please! Please!
Please me and come back to me;
I just need to be with you to be complete.
Stop! Stop!
No! That, I can not!
I can never stop loving you, I already forgot
The pain-, pain-,
Painful rejection of that day.
No matter what wrong you do, I love you the same...

To me you're like a drug. To me
I need rehab so desperately.
The high, that your presence brings me,
Absolutely will uplift me.
You are, truly, and cold heartedly,
The only one who's opened up my eyes;
I've told you so many times, repeatedly,
That for you I'd give my life.
Just yesterday you joked and said, "hey what would happen if I die?"
With tears in my eyes, I choked and said, "then I'd die right by your side..."

It's like, because of you I exist.
It's like, my heart is intertwined
With the breath that you are breathing.
Every single time
That you are heaving
My blood pressure begins to climb.
My heart beats, it's solely beating,
For your existence instead of mines.
I don't know if I should keep this a secret,
Or secretly describe
Exactly what I'm feeling
Every time I see your picture,
Every second that I'm thinking
That I am no longer with you.
Bouncing off the walls
That's the way you've got me.
I'm looking like a maniac,
The sedative no longer leaves me calmly
Reflecting on the good times
And the better ones to come,
Because I know you're not the last
But I fear you're the only one;
You’re the only person that
Can keep insanity gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment