Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rachel, Darling, I'm Listening To Rhythm & Blues

Inspired by and dedicated to Rachel Reyes.

I'm tired of...
Saying sweet things to so many ones.
I'm tired of...
Trying so hard to end up with none.
I'm tired of...
Her not being you,
The next lie not being true
Just because the only truth
Is that I love you
And you're the only one I want to be with too.

I'm listening to love songs like,
Trey Songz' "One Love"
And "Blind"
Because I can not see
Unless you were to be with me.
I think the fog in my way may clear
If the chance of being with you were near.
I would love to have you here,
Cuddling with me on a Sunday.
I would dedicate my life to being with you, darling.

I'm heartless all the time,
Because I gave you all of mines.
My cousin Niko EME said that In "My Heart".
Now I'm listening to "Why."
Oh! Baby girl let's "Make It Right!"
Let's be together every single night.
We can listen to Avant, Usher, or Ginuwine.
If you'd like,
We can listen to some more Trey
And mix it up a little with some of that J. Holiday.

I don't want to give you "Black Roses"
I rather take you to "Bed,"
Let you "Suffocate" me
And smear your "Red Lipstick" on me instead.
I "Betcha Never Had" A young lad quite like E.
Baby "Be With Me" because I want to be with thee.
You have killed the "Pimp In Me" so "My Heart," "It's Yours."
That Niko EME song is awesome so I threw it in once more.
Baby "Don't Go" let's "Fly" together and not "Fall"
This "Jupiter Love" I'm feeling is only for you, whom I adore.

Rachel, I said I would go hard, this is as hard as I can get.
I mean only to be straight up, I mean no disrespect.
I wanted you to know it all
So here is what you asked for
A poem inspired solely by you
I hope you get the clue
Give us a chance to grow, sincerely this is "Fatal,"
Not being there with you is like being in a crater,
An abyss I can't escape, not now, not later.

No comments:

Post a Comment