Sunday, May 8, 2011

Never Sick Of You

Braking barriers,
Making sparks fly,
I'm making love to you
All night.
To put it simply,
Baby, you and I
Can do this quickly,
Or we could take our time.

We can make it special
And specially for us.
It is intentional,
Our indulgence in lust.
We can immerse ourselves
In each other's touch
And live happily together.
We can never have too much.

"I'm getting sick of you!"
That, you will never hear.
I'm speaking from my heart,
So let me make this clear.
You and I, we, no! We can never be
Nothing less than dear
To each other.
I will always be sincere.

To you, dear, I will never
Lie.
I will never be clever and
Try
To confuse your thoughts so that I may
Fly
Solo into unfamiliar
Thighs.

The thought of you
Sometimes keeps me awake.
It excites me just to know
That you are whom I date.
Don't worry about anyone else
It doesn't matter what they may say.
You and I, we are all that matters;
It's because they can not have us, that they always hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment