Friday, July 29, 2011

Switching Roles

Ripping thought from mind
With the hands of time
As I unsuccessfully do try
To keep us together while my motion is denied.

I requested from you
That, for a second, you choose
To try to work it out between us two,
But instead, tell me, what did you do?

You grab your keys and leave
Me to heave,
As I now cannot breathe.
Tell me, what am I to believe?

What am I to think
If every time you answer a question, you uncontrollably blink.
You take me to the brink
Of sanity as I cannot stand your smell, you stink!

You leave from home smelling like a flower
And when you come back you hurry to the shower.
I smell your clothes; cigar smoke narrows
My focus and makes me want to strangle you with a towel.

Tell me, honey, is it your boss.
Is it that co-worker "mister floss
Even if he didn't eat, simply just because?"
Or is it a "client" my dear whom does dare keep you from us?

No comments:

Post a Comment