Sunday, August 28, 2011

Draft 08/28/2011


A little something to warm up my writing skills... Don't want them to get rusty lol... It's been a while, let me know what you think...

I'm done trying to get to know you,
Because it's clear that you don't want to know me.
I'm done going out of my way and trying to do
Anything to satisfy your greed.
It's clear that you don't get it and I'm your special Ed,
But I'm done with your stupidity, I'm sick of filling your hollow head
With information that you always choose to ignore.
I'm simply tired of being there at your fucking beck and call.
It's all good... Don't worry... I'm better off alone.
I'm better off without you chewing on me like a bone.
You selfish bitch, you never thought of me.
What about what I wanted, what about my fucking dreams.
You never really cared, my thoughts were, to you, all shit.
All you really cared about was what I could do for you or what it is that I could give.
But fuck it, now it's all over, I'm done with it, done with you being my owner.
I'm a lone wolf now, yes, a lone soldier. I'm turning my back on you [brr] cold shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment