Friday, November 11, 2011

Falling In Love

Inspired by and dedicated to Jasmine Chanel Parker.

Whenever the air is cool, because of a winter breeze,
I think about the wet kiss we shared before we fell asleep.
The moon was out, your eyes did shine
More than a day time sun that is ever so bright.

The sun is bright, it shines on me
And the only thought in my mind is being with thee.
I remember how your eyes do shine even in the darkest of nights.
I remember how when I'm down a wet kiss from you, inspires, in me, flight.

The moon is out, it is midnight again
And I cannot hide that I miss you, my friend.
You are to me my blanket whenever I'm cold
And when I am afraid, you are the teddy I hold.

Your eyes shine like stars in the sky,
Guiding the lost away from the lies.
Exposing the truth, the one we all seek.
Guiding us all away from the bleak.

The kiss was wet, the first one we shared.
I enjoyed everything as the scent from your hair
Did ever so cleverly mesmerize my all.
Indeed, deeply and blindly, completely in love with you I did fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment