Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Good Boy And The Stranger

Yes, I'm a good boy, I'll tuck you in and lay next to you to cuddle.
Don't be fooled, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I'll switch on you and go, from slow, to full throttle.
I can hold you tight all night and keep you warm.
I can also make you sweat and scream, yes, I want to hear you moan.
I'll fill you with kisses from your head to your toes.
Or I'll just nibble on your nipple while my fingers probe your holes.

You will live the sweet delight an angel enjoys every single day.
That doesn't mean that I won't bite or tie you up so that you won't run away.
I'll whisper in your ear a new sonnet every morn.
I'll tease you until the pleasure has you wailing like a new born.
Baby, I am all yours, I just want you to be happy.
Lady, you are mine, when I'm around you call me daddy.

From the day I met you I have lived to breathe your air.
From the day I met you I knew I would bend you over and pull you by your hair.
Oh, dear, sweet angel with a pleasant smile to greet.
Oh, you nasty little freak, you just love to wet the bed sheets.
Come a bit closer while we're walking, so that we may hold hands.
Come a bit closer while we're face to face on the train, and play with yourself as we stand.

Truthfully my love, I adore the land you walk.
Truthfully today I don't want to hear you talk.
Your angelic voice sings the song played by the seas.
Don't even say my name, today we fuck and then you leave.
I want to spend eternity bound to you.
Don't believe what I just said, I just lied, it's not true.

I find myself fighting foully with foul thoughts.
At times I scream inside for my true voice is not found when sought.
It is you only my dear who can bring out my true nature.
I love you it is true, but I'm a freak, I love role playing as the stranger.
Yes, I'm a good boy and you know and love that fact.
You also love it when i go wild and there's nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment