Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Kills Me

Just the remembrance of you and the old times.
The reminiscing of the you and I,
The we that we let go,
And the cuddling in the cold;

That just kills me...

Every thought that leads to you
Is every thought that's going through
My every cell inside my brain. It's true,
The thought of you brings pain, but from reach you stand aloof

And that just kills me...

It's that your touch, the feel of your skin
I miss enough to say that, without it, my life is grim.
I need, oh I do need! The sight of your silhouette when, the lights, I dim.
I need, oh I do need! A "To be continued..." to our story instead of "FIN!"

That just killed me.

In the after life, I wish, we will not meet.
I do not want to greet
A new chance with an old defeat
Because I couldn't die again and this grief,

It wouldn't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment